hej everybody, hope you´re good! I would like to propose an approach to come along with the discussion during our absence in stockholm. I very much liked the conversation that Tom and Marco had in the beginning of the blog.
I recently talked with Tom about campus and we were wondering if everybody would start his own project and follow his or her own ideas and interests, or if we would start to work with the whole group, or in small groups about an issue. For me I could say that I´m interested in all of you and I would like to know what you think about our first meeting, the ideas that popped up when we gathered and your expectations about Campus after the meeting.
You wrote interesting motivation letters, I´ve read all of them, and I although re-read what I wrote. I wonder if it would be a good idea to once again write a motivation letter, it is a quiet open format as we can see, and to formulate what changed in comparison to our first intention about campus and the opportunity to gather with people from all europe from all kind of contexts.
I think it is a quiet challenging idea for me to articulate my interests about campus and I really have to sit down myself to actually do that. But thats what I like to propose, so we would have a closer idea about each others interests. And I would maybe have a closer idea about what I would like to know about each of you.
thousand kisses, see you in august, Jan
No comments:
Post a Comment